The US Department of State’s Bureau of Consular Affairs Visa Services website has official information about applying for a visa. Because the visa application procedure can take many months, United Pharma Journals and Conferences advises registrants to submit their visa applications as soon as possible.
Individuals may request an invitation letter by completing the Request Form below. The deadline to request a letter is January 2022.
United Pharma Journals and Conferences guidelines for providing invitation letters are as follows:
- Invitation letters will only be issued to Attendees or Presenters who have registered for the full conference. We are unable to process requests for registrants attending for one day or, for pre and post-conference workshops as a stand-alone option.
- You must request the letter by filling out the appropriate Request Form. Do not email your request, we are unable to process these inquiries.
- Only a PDF invitation letter will be emailed to the attendee.
- Original invitation letters cannot be mailed.
- If a visa is denied, United Pharma Journals and Conferences will refund according to our cancellation policy.
- The invitation letter does not financially obligate United Pharma Journals and Conferences in any way.
- United Pharma Journals and Conferences is not authorized to assist with the visa process beyond providing an invitation letter.